jivo - Tremendous

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday 22 October 2017

 
SINACH is back with New Music!
The multiple award winning gospel music minister & Believer’s Loveworld star singer SINACH, who recently was named “Western Africa Artist Of The Year” At Groove Awards Kenya, has released a brand new single titled ‘No One Knows‘ ; A spirit-filled worship song which she blessed lives with at the last communion service with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome President of Believers’ Loveworld, also known as “Christ Embassy”.

LYRICS:
No one knows,
Like I know
What you’ve done for me
That’s why I praise you the way I do
4x
Verse 1
From the rising of the sun
Till it’s going down
You’re faithfulness is sure
Your mercies ever new
4x
Verse 2
Your favor surrounds me,
like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me
4x
Ref
I sing
I dance
I shout for joy
Lord I’m grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad